First and foremost we want you to enjoy yourself!
When there are more than two people, we need some rules and policies. Therefore, we are providing the following Park Rules and Policies so that all our guests can enjoy their visit to the fullest extent in a beautiful, peaceful, safe and fun environment.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM for campground RV sites, tent sites, and rentals.
- Check out time for the Cliff House, Cabins and Yurts are 11 AM.
- Check out time for the Campground is 12 Noon.
- If you want to arrive earlier or need to stay later, please ask permission. We may be able to accommodate your request depending on time of year and occupancy.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM, please respect the rights of others and keep radios, TVs and electronic devices at a moderate level at all times.
- Only one recreation vehicle and one additional vehicle is permitted per site.
- Tents are not permitted on the RV sites.
- Daytime visitors may park at the site if there is adequate room on the site's graveled or paved areas and it results in no obstruction to the flow of traffic. Otherwise, visitors' vehicles must be parked outside the campground area near the entrance of Old Marshall Hwy in the overflow parking area or off property.
- Please keep vehicles off the grass at all times.
- Sewer donuts are required on all sites. They are available for purchase at the store.
- Hanging of clotheslines is not permitted. Someone could get hurt and nails damage our precious trees. Nothing may be stored outside on your site or under your vehicles.
- No washing and/or performing other maintenance to your vehicles during your stay.
- We do not accept guest mail or packages. Such items may be picked up at the local Post Office or delivery services conveniently located nearby.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- Fireworks or firearms are not permitted on any part of the 100 acres of Campfire Lodgings.
- Please be courteous of your neighbors and do not cut through their site. It's their backyard for the duration of their stay.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted on our trails. We advise no regular bikes on the trails as the conditions may vary and you may get hurt!
- There is no smoking in any of our buildings or rental units. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Do not move campground equipment from your campsite without permission.
- Put all trash in trash cans or dumpster.
- Registered guests are responsible for the conduct of their children, their guests, and their pets.
- Please make sure that your area is as clean when you leave as it was when you arrived.
- Please be considerate of others; we don't want to have to ask anyone to leave (BUT WE WILL IF WE HAVE TO!)
- NO DISH WASHING OUTSIDE RV AND TENT SITES. We have an outside sink at the bathhouse...for that purpose!
- Take only photos and memories with you; send us pictures and come back to see us.
- WiFi is available at the top of the campground.