Architectural Digest calls the Yurt
an "architectural wonder." With round fluid lines and
natural light, yurts speak of adventure and romance. This alternative
structure is based on an ancient Asian design. Round, with conical
roof and dome skylight, the yurt provides a delightful, slightly
exotic lodging experience.
Our yurts are perched on spacious decks,
built on the side of the mountain. Looking out through the many
large windows, one feels as if they are in a tree house, high
up in the branches. The natural surroundings provide the perfect
backdrop to the "Glamping experience". With light fir floors, air
fireplace, and dimmable halogen lighting, our yurts are perfect
for a romantic getaway. A ceramic tiled wall, with shoji, screens
the kitchen and dressing areas from the living/sleeping area.
- Cathedral ceiling w/ dome skylight
- Kitchen area with small microwave, small refrigerator,
and coffee maker
- 500 sq. ft. (approx.) deck area w/gas
grill and picnic table
- Check-in: 3pm; check-out: 11am
- NOTE: Smoking and candles are not allowed in the rentals. Failure to follow these rules will result in a fine.
- No Pets Permitted.
**Two yurts include bathrooms, while the other
includes a dressing area
- Gas log fireplace
- Cable TV and DVD
- Linens furnished
- Dressing area with vanity (In Yurts w/o bathroom)**
- Air conditioning and heaters